What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 5/7/2014
Purchases from GaelleOrganic.com
If for any reason you are not happy with a product you have purchased, we will accept a product return or exchange, provided it is at least half full and received within 30 days of initial purchase from gaelleorganic.com.
Due to the delicate nature of organic ingredients we always advise our customers to store our products in a cool, dry place as separation or spoilage can occur if they are exposed to prolonged high temperatures. We have no control over how products are stored once they leave our facility and therefore do not accept responsibility for products that are spoiled before their expiration dates.
We do not refund or reimburse return shipping costs. Items must be received before refunds or exchanges are issued. We do not assume responsibility for product returns that are lost in transit. Any Gaelle Organic Rewards points associated with returned items (excluding exchanges) will be deducted from your points total and will no longer be available for redemption.
We monitor return and refund activity and reserve the right to limit or refuse a return or charge a return processing fee if we find that our policies have been abused. Product returns may be shipped to:
509 S. Ventura Street
For product exchanges, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchases from Third Parties
We do not issue refunds or exchanges to customers who purchased products from third parties. Please contact the store, spa, or web site directly.